Guarantee

Click here to Schedule Appointment

"Give Us 5% of your confidence, and we will earn the other 95%!"
*Major Systems are defined as follows:  Interior:  Doors, Windows, Walls, Ceilings, Floors, Fireplace(s), Attic; Electrical:  Service Drop, Conductors/Cables, Main Sub Panels & Components, Grounding, CFI & Overcurrent Protection Devices, Wiring; Plumbing:  Main Line, Supply Lines, Waste/Drainage & Vent Systems, Fuel Storage & Distribution System; Garage:  Floor, Firewall/Ceiling, Ventilation, Walls, Electrical, Vehicle Door(s); Roof:  Roof Covering, Roof Stairs, Exterior Walls, Trim/Flashings, Eaves/Fascia/Sofit, Gutters & Downspouts, Balconies/Decks; Structural Systems:  Foundation, Framing, Floor Construction, Slab, Basement; Grounds:  Driveways, Sidewalks, Retaining Walls, Patio/Porches, Railings, Patio Cover, Fences & Gates.
*Qualified repair costs are the lowest of three bids provided by licensed and insured contractors.  Bits and Bytes reserves the right to include a contractor of its choice in the bidding process.